What are ultrasonic sound waves?
Ultrasonic sound waves are vibrations outside the human audible range.
By treating the skin with ultrasound, the spaces between cells become wider, so that toxins can be better discharged..
Cell metabolism is reactivated by stimulation of the fibroblasts (producing collagen and elastin fibers). Because of the vibrations that the ultrasound produces, the nerves relax, allowing the intensively high quality serums and /
or face masks to be fully absorbed by the skin at the same time it creates a lifting effect.
Ultrasonic Therapy is the solution for:
- An aging skin (lifting effect)
- Blemished skin
- Exhausted, tired skin
- Poor blood circulation
Face: €55, –
Face + neck: €75, –
Face + neck + cleavage: €90, –
To add to your treatment:
• Fruit acid peel of your choice – (1 zone €35,- ; – 2 zones €45,- ; – 3 zones €55,-)
• Led-light therapy- €25,-
• Microdermabrasion- (1 zone €35,- ; – 2 zones €45,- ; – 3 zones €55,-)
• Deep cleansing of the skin, removing impurities – €45,-
• High frequency treatment- €35,-